This course will discuss Recent Developments in Infection Control and their practical implementation in the dental practice. Please note, this course will be delivered online via the Canvas Platform.
- The course will be open from 1 July - 30 September
- A link to the course will be sent within 3 business days of registering
- This course is self-paced but must be completed by Wednesday 30 September 2020
- The course includes 8hrs of videos and an online exam
- Successful completion will be eligible for 6 CPD Points
- You will be advised when your CPD Certificate is available via your online portal
ADAQ recommends Members regularly attend CPD sessions for Infection Control to ensure they remain up-to-date and compliant with any new guidelines.
You are not currently logged in. In order to register for this event, please log in using the username and password box at the top of this page. If you do not have a login, please click the button below
Are you an ADA member in another state or territory?
By registering for this event you accept our terms and conditions